In Houston, Harris County, TX, Jack B. Carroll & Associates is the leading law firm for defending individuals accused of sex crimes. Houston criminal defense attorney Jack B. Carroll has provided legal defense services for individuals accused of sexual crimes since he started practicing law in Texas back in 1990. He’s Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, a smooth operator in the courtroom, and a heck of a guy. If you’re looking for a great sex crimes lawyer in Houston to represent a friend, family member, loved one, or yourself, don’t hesitate to call on the expertise of Jack B. Carroll & Associates for help.
Houston’s Most Respected Sex Crimes Lawyers
Attorneys Jack B. Carroll & Phil Stephenson
Allegations of a sex crime can cause lots of damage to your life. This is true whether the allegations are true or not. In situations like these, it’s best to consult an experienced Houston sex crimes attorney to fight back against the slander of your name and to properly investigate the charges against you. In the absence of an experienced sex crimes lawyer, your future could be relegated to a prison cell. Incarceration for a sex crime is a fate that can be avoided so long as the defendant has a sensible Houston sex crimes lawyer in their corner that’s ready to fight to affirm their rights.
The Full-Service Houston Sex Crimes Lawyer
Overview of Jack B. Carroll & Associates’ Practice Areas
Jack B. Carroll & Associates provides excellent legal representation for people accused of all the sex crimes listed below.
- Sexual Assault
- Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Family Assault
- Injury to a Child
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Child Molestation
- Solicitation of Prostitution
- Sexual Performance by a Child
- Sex Offender Violation Defense
- Promotion of Prostitution
- Sexual Solicitation of a Child
- Criminal Solicitation
- Indecency with a Child
- Failure to Registrar as a Sex Offender
- Online Sexual Solicitation of a Child
- Continuous Sexual Abuse/Assault of a Child
What is a Sex Crime?
A sex crime is an assaultive offense against the person with the added element of sex or sexual activity for the purpose of sexual gratitude. There are many different types of sex crimes with prostitution standing as the only one that doesn’t involve one person taking advantage of another that’s unable to resist. However, prostitution is often associated with other sex crimes, including sex trafficking, human trafficking, kidnapping, and sex crimes involving children and pornography.
Looking for a Houston Sex Crimes Lawyer?
Call Jack B. Carroll & Associates today!
Houston sex crimes lawyer Jack B. Carroll is one of the best criminal defense lawyers in Texas. If you’re ready to sit down with an experienced criminal defense lawyer to go over the details of your case, develop defense litigation stratagem and move forward with the clearing of your good name, call Jack B. Carroll & Associates today by calling 713-228-4607.
Jack B. Carroll has practiced law since 1990, is the former president of the Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association, and is also Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Criminal Law. If you’re looking for one of the best sex crime lawyers around, call or visit their office today.
Judicial & Informative Sex Crime Resources
- FBI: Child Pornography Victim Assistance
- PBS: How the FBI Tracks Child Pornography Predators
- Harris County PCT 4: High Tech Crimes Unit
- Texas Penal Code Chapter 21: Sexual Offenses
- Houston Chronicle: Texas Sex Abuse Exonerations
- HPD: Sex Crimes Division
- Reason: False Sex Crime Accusations Destroys Family, Legally
- Research Gate: Sexual Abuse Allegations & Parental Separation
For Victims & Families
- Harris County DA: Victim Resources
- Office for Victims of Crimes
- TDCJ: Victim Services Division
- Texas Association Against Sexual Assault